Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Fragmented Flower

Hello! Yes, I have another frame to show you. I love the blue color and basic grey papers were the perfect match.  I took the fragmented flower template from Balzer Design for Crafters Workshop and traced it onto paper and took the template again and traced it onto the front of the frame. I cut out all the parts of the template and glued the paper to the frame with Mod Podge.  I outlined the template in white to match the white in the paper.  I love the way it came out. It took some time to cut out the pieces and made sure they match the right spots on the frame but it was worth it.



Thanks so much for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous, Karenliz. It looks like a beautiful mosaic done with china pieces. Love your frames.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz