Monday, December 12, 2011

A Lewis Carroll Christmas: Chapter 10

On The Altered Alice blog this month they are showing us the The Lewis Carroll Memorial Windows at Daniell Chapel in England.


They are so beautiful. I would love to travel to England and see them. If you click HERE it will take you to The Altered Alice blog and HERE for more information.

Here is my entry for this challenge.  It's a 3"x 3" stretched canvas covered with Christmas paper from My Minds Eye and the Mad Hatter!

I turned this canvas into an ornament.



Thanks so much for stopping by.






4 comments:

  1. What a delightful project, with the Mad Hatter in full voice, singing crazy Christmas carols I am sure! Love the dimension the punched greenery adds, and the papers and colors are perfect! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely Alice themed Christmas card.....very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your piece of art have a wonderful look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab way to use the little canvas! Just adorable! thanks for joining us at The Altered Alice. xxD

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz