Wednesday, December 28, 2011

It's almost over...

I can't believe the year is almost over. My mother always said as you age the years go by faster and as a little girl I use to laugh at her saying no way! Now there is not enough time in a day. Enjoying the holidays with family and friends has left me no time for my craft room. I thought I would share a few pics from the Chicago Art Museum for some inspiration and few other miscellaneous shots I thought would be fun to share!


Paul Theodor van Brussell
oil on panel
Still Life with Fruit and Flowers 1787


Jean-Baptiste-Camille Corot
oil on canvas
Wounded Eurydice 1868/70


Degas


Renoir


Monet Water Lillies



 

Sculpture in Millennium Park 



Macys


This building is being renovated. I'm sure it's going to be a department store but the doors to the building are so ornate. I love them.



Old sewing machines.



Wrigley Building



The show was playing in Chicago.




May all your hopes, dreams and wishes come true in 2012!











1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz