Sunday, September 19, 2010

Swap on Paper Wishes Message Board

I am a member on Paper Wishes Message Board. It's a wonderful board with very friendly members. We all feel like one big happy family.  On the board we have lots of swaps that we can join every month. We can choose just one or do all of them. Each project must be made with mainly Paper Wishes supplies. September I joined the paper crafting swap where we had to make one ATC. It was called Shades of One Colour. I can never make just one so I made two.


I had lots of fun make these ATC. All the supplies I used are from Paper Wishes. The silver stickers are Dazzles. They are so much fun to use. Paper Wishes carries all sorts of Dazzles which are sized for cards, scrapbook pages and any other object you want to put them on.

It's a short post for now. Grab a cup of your favorite beverage and check back later. It's time for Halloween and I've made quite a few things that I can't wait to share.

Go Create and Be Extraordinary! 



1 comment:

  1. Just as I noted on the PW board, these came out gorgeous KarenLiz! I can't wait to see your Halloween items. I know its your favorite holiday. :D I'm going to work on a card myself today.

    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz