Monday, November 5, 2018

OUT OF MY MIND, I SAID YES!!!

I HAVE AN EXCITING ANNOUNCEMENT!!
 
 
I'm going to be on Make It Artsy!
 
 
 
I'm heading to Ohio in December to be included in Season 6!
OMG I'm so excited.
Petrified
Nervous
Petrified
Excited
Did I say petrified????
 
The show appears in over 94% of all US households and airs on Public television, CREATE, online at makeitartsytv.com, and You Tube. You can also find them on social media including Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram.
 
I'm going to be on TV!  When I first read the email I thought they had the wrong period. LOL. Part of me wanted to say no but the other part wanted to say yes. My gut told me to say yes.
 
Now as I'm preparing for this new experience with a huge learning curve, I'm overwhelmed. I'm trying to get my design team work and other commitments finished so I can just work on show stuff.
 
So little time so much to do!
I'll keep you posted.
I'll be posting behind the scenes on Facebook and Instagram!!
 
Wish me luck.
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you, Karenliz - this is outstanding news, even if you're petrified. And it's well-deserved to boot. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz