Friday, November 2, 2018

HALLOWEEN WRAP UP!

Hi Everyone!
I didn't get a chance to post on Halloween.
I've been busy and behind posting.
 
It was my daughter's 30th birthday on Halloween.
She lives far away from me so it was hard celebrating through a phone call. When I'm out there for Thanksgiving we will celebrate her birthday and mine.
 
Here are my Halloween cards I created this year. I usually make tons of cards but I just didn't have the time this year.
 


This one was created on a piece of cardboard. I forgot how much I love working with it. I have tons of cardboard saved but haven't touched any of it in a long time. 
 
Here are a few close ups.
 


 
I hope everyone had a fantastic time on Halloween!
Thank you so much for stopping by!
 
 


1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz