Saturday, December 30, 2017

Traveling Art Journal and the Holidays

Hello!
Do you carry art supplies when you travel? I do. I can't leave home without them. In fact when I do, I feel like a left a best friend home! LOL
 
On my last trip I had an art journal, gel pens, watercolor pencils and The Crafters Workshop stencils in 6x6 size.
 
This art journal page was created using TCW720 Snowflakes and TCW721 Big Wreath.


The Crafter’s Workshop provided me with stencils and mediums to create this project.

The opinions I share are solely my own because I do love to use them.

I used a gel pen to add the wreath on the page. You will notice that I didn't use the wreath as a wreath but a design on the page. While the gel pen is still wet I added some water to it with a water brush and used watercolors to add some extra color.



 
If you look closely you can see the snowflakes. I added them with a white signo gel pen to the page.




 
I love down time in a hotel where you just relax, watch TV and create art!


 
Thanks so much for stopping!
 






1 comment:

  1. This is lovely! And yes, I saw the snowflakes right away-nice touch!
    Jackie xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz