Thursday, February 18, 2016

Yupo Again: Content

I think Yupo is my favorite to work with.
I can use it all the time.

This piece started like this.



Then I started mark making, using baby wipes to take some paint away, then added more paint.




In the end I just covered it with black ink and started again.
It ended up like this.





Thank so much for taking the time to stop by!



The Crafter's Workshop (TCW) provided me with stencils to create this project. 
The opinions I share are solely my own because I do love to use them


4 comments:

  1. Wow! You went from one extreme to the other here Karenliz!! Love that yellow peering out from the depths!! Reminds me of the reflection of the moon over water! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, Karenliz - the yellow is such a gorgeous counterpoint to that deep, dark black. I may have to go get some Yupo with which to experiment. Can you hear me cackling off in the distance?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many gorgeous layers. The dark and light color contrast is sensational.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz