Monday, February 29, 2016

Yupo 11x14: Pretty Succulents

As a Design Team member for The Crafter's Workshop we are provided stencils to create projects (I truly do love using them). This stencil called Pretty Succulents I didn't think I would ever use. It just wasn't my type of stencil.

Here is the link to the stencil:
To use it I have to look at completely different; not as succulents, just as an abstract design.

As many of you are aware, I'm addicted to Yupo.
I just love to use it as a substrate.
You read about What is Yupo HERE.

Using blues and greens in acrylic paint and India inks I created an abstract design on the Yupo.

My results was just what I wanted.


Here is a close up of the many layers.


I was in the zone so sorry for the step by step.

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by!



1 comment:

  1. Karen, I LOVE the effect you got with these blues and greens - very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz