Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Pumpkin Fragment to Embellishment

There are lots of new stencil fragments from The Crafter's Workshop

Have you seen them?

What are they?

They are small stencils/masks cut into various shapes.
They are lots of fun to use.

Today I'm going to show you the Pumpkin Fragment.



I took the Core Basic 110 lbs. Paper by Core'dinations and traced the Pumpkin on the paper and cut it out. 


I used acrylic paints to color the pumpkin.
To add a background, I used deli paper, black acrylic paint and added a new stencil called Random Stars
Once it was dry I attached it to the back of the pumpkin.
Now I have a great embellishment for a card or scrapbook page.



Thanks so much for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz