Sunday, September 14, 2014

A New Workshop by Jodi Ohl: Grunge Ink

Hi Everyone! 
I'm so excited. 
I'm taking a online class by Jodi Ohl called Grunge Ink.

I don't have all the supplies yet.
BUT
You can still play along and try her techniques.

I'm one who likes to watch all the videos first.
So while I watching the videos I tried out some of her techniques on a Strathmore Mixed Media Board. Not all her techniques will work the way it does on the Yupo but at least I can continue to play until my order comes.

Here is my practice piece.



You can find out about this class HERE.
Jodi is a great teacher and she makes it so much fun.
In fact the best part is the mistakes she feels she made and how she fixes it.
No intimidation; only fun!

Thanks so much for stopping by!




1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz