Sunday, December 8, 2013

12 Tags of Christmas: The Funkie Junkie Challenge #7

Hi Everyone! Sorry haven't been around. I had a busy week. I made a tag for Linda's Christmas tag challenge over at The Funkie Junkie blog.  The one thing Linda had on her tag was glitter and that's exactly what I used.

 
The "25" is from TCW's stencil called Twas the Night. I used red acrylic paint then added the glitter and snow crystals. The background is washi tape.  It was a quick tag. I will have more because I challenged myself in using that stencil on more tags and envelopes. Stay tuned!
 
Don't forget to check out Linda's boutique! Her boutique is stocked full of supplies and she the fastest turn around time on orders!
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, LOVE this tag! I loooove glitter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, Karen, this is just stunning - love the colors and that wash tape is just so cool. But most of all, I LOVE how you used the glitter with the stencil. This tag is just fantastic!

    Just a gentle reminder that to qualify for the prize drawing and/or coupon, you must include a link to my store in every one of our tag posts (www.thefunkiejunkie.com). Okey dokey? I would hate it if you didn't qualify for the drawing!

    Thanks again for playing along, Karen.

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz