Monday, November 25, 2013

Moon Light in the City

This piece is not finished yet but I thought I would show it to you. I've been working on this piece for quite a while. I add color here and there then hang it up for days before I do anything else. It's hanging in my art room again and who knows when I will finish it.

 
 
This canvas started with the city and lots of bright colors then I added the trees with modeling paste. After that I spilled dark paint on it and it just worked.  The moon and the taller tress were added and I just kept going with it.  It will hang in my art room until I see something else I want to add or decide it's finished.
 
How many paintings to you have waiting to be finished?
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz