Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Challenge: 12 Tags of Christmas

I am almost caught up with Linda's 12 Tags of Christmas.  Here are my tags for weeks three, four, five and six.

Week Three - See Linda's Tag HERE.

Inspiration: Angel

Stencil aliens talked me into buying a new stencil. I was lucky they found it in the sale bin. It has wings and a heart on it but I just used one wing.

 
Week Four - See Linda's Tag HERE
 
Inspiration:  Poinsettia
 
This tag was made with modeling paste and spray inks then I added glitter glue to the middle of the flowers.
 
 
 
Inspiration: Santa
 
I have the same stamp Linda's used but I can't find it. I must clean up my Christmas stamps. I decided to use this one instead.
 
 
 
Inspiration: Cardinals
 
I love bird stamps and I don't have that many. I did buy this one last year and I haven't used it yet. I decided to stamp it and fussy cut it to add to the tag. I used one of Tim Holtz's new stencils, Stripes, with modeling paste then added gold acrylic ink and sprayed it with water. I love the way it looks. I may do more like this in the future.  Linda's sells all Tim Holtz's stencils in her boutique. Click HERE to see everything she has to offer.

 
I'm almost caught up with Linda!
 
Check out Linda's boutique to get your supplies so you can join in the challenge.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
 






3 comments:

  1. Wow, wow, wow! You have been hard at work. Look at all these gorgeous tags! They are all terrific, but I really LOVE the cardinal with the gold embossed strips (great work with that TH stencil!). Fabulous work - so happy to have you playing along again this year!

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, love bird stamps. Nice tag!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz