Saturday, May 11, 2013

Traveling Today

Today I'm going to The Great American Stamp Store for an art journal class taught by Marjie Kemper.  I love Marjie's colorful style. 

Since I'm traveling today I thought these journal pages would be perfect. I used spray inks, gesso through stencils, acrylic paints and stamps. These pages are in my Dylusions journal.

 
I love these balloon stamps. They are from either Recollections by Michaels or Hampton Arts. They were in a zip lock baggy in the dollar section of Michaels.  Score!
 
I'm linking this with Julie Balzer's Art Journal Every Day. What gorgeous journal pages this week. Go one over and take a look!
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Score indeed! Those are beautiful pages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pages and the balloon stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool that I got to see this page in person yesterday! Great meeting you, Karen. Thanks for coming, and for the shout-out.

    Hope we can journal again together soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sky- the hot air balloons in the colorful blues is a sky worthy of an adventure!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz