Monday, May 13, 2013

Art Journal Class with Marjie Kemper

Saturday I took an art journal class at the Great American Stamp Store with Marjie Kemper.  The class was called Release Your Inhibitions. We had to come up with a message to tell ourselves. First, Marjie was wonderful. She's fun, energetic, generous, and full of information AND she just came back from Ranger U so she showed us some fun techniques she learned.

My message to myself was JUST BREATHE.

 
There are some situations where I can get very stressed but I have to realize that it's not worth it.  Just breathe and move on.
 
Marjie had us using Dylusions spray inks, washi tape, stencils, torn paper, stamps and a picture. She was very generous and shared with us her stencils and stamps. There are so many layers.
 
Here are few close ups.
 
 
 
 
 
 
I hope you get a chance to take a class from Marjie Kemper!
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. This is really neat! I love it!! I love the picture. It looks like Marie Antoinette.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the rave review. It was great meeting you and I just loved your creations. Gorgeous play with color!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz