Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Traveling with my art supplies

For Mother's Day I treated myself to a trip to see my daughter. When I travel I always bring a bag with a couple of art journals, watercolors, stamps and a few other supplies.  This time around I had a small plastic sleeve for photographs that I decided used paper scraps to bring with me.  I went through all the scraps I keep and decided to throw out what I know I won't use.  You know the ugly paper.  Each day I had a little time to work on a page.  As a challenge I would dump out the paper scraps and close my eyes and pick a piece and that would be the color I would use.  For this page it was purple.


The quote reads:
in my world the books would be nothing but pictures.
Alice in Wonderland


Thanks so much for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving me your url. I really loved your work in the Cloth Paper Scissors gallery and am excited to follow along.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz