Monday, May 21, 2012

My Favorite Paper

I have made many background papers and keep all the little scraps to use again. There are some that I have not used because I love the way they came out.  It's like that favorite scrapbook paper you buy and keep saving it for something special.  Well, I'm trying to stop that habit.  This is one of my favorites that I made.  I think I love it because of the colors.  It was started by accident because I picked up the wrong bottle of acrylic ink.



I have to tell you about the ribbon that was a mistake too. I measured the ribbon for the card and cut it but it frayed a little and a piece got stuck in the scissors and when I pulled it, it made this curly ribbon.  I don't know if I will ever be able to do it again but I'm going to try.   The flowers were made with a Sizzix die and the butterfly is from a Stampin Up die.

Thanks so much for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. What a "happy little accident". Love the curly ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! And I love that it came together by accident.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz