Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Creative Chemestry 101

Hello! I'm am taking Tim Holtz online class called Creative Chemistry 101. It is so much fun. Although I use all his products, except I need to buy his distress markers, I've learned quite a bit from his classes. I am bit behind in classes with tax season looming over my head but the good thing is once you buy the class you can watch them forever! Very cool.  Today's tag is using many of his techniques with distress inks and stains.  I also use my tags to wipe up extra inks and paints to use later so this tag also has acrylic ink on it. The rabbit and the twigs are Tim Holtz stamps but the other stamps are Stampin Up. The tiny stamps I used in the background are my newest from Stampin Up. I love using them. I don't think they will ever find their way back into the container.



The rabbit is attached to the tag with a spring thing. They are handmade springs attached to sticky tape so when you open the envelope he pops up (I didn't make them). If you hit is foot he moves and it looks like he's running through the flowers. Sorry I can't show you that.

Thanks so much for stopping by!


2 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz