Sunday, March 18, 2012

Accidental paint spill into Spring

Hello! Today for Art Journal Every Day I have a journal page to show you that made out of an accident.  I originally had an idea for these pages and started out painting the background green but then I accidentally spilled back paint on the pages.  I pushed the paint around and then didn't know what to do with it. That was over two weeks ago.  I picked up my art journal today and just pulled out paint and started painting. I never to that at all. I can't paint anything but I tried.



I decided that the black was dirt and flowers are starting to sprout. I was thinking of Spring. They are abstract looking to me. I really didn't think about what I was going to do. If I did I wouldn't have even tried to paint anything.

Thanks so much for stopping by.


1 comment:

  1. The colors, the layouts....i like everythink ! Your page look like a japenese painting.....
    Carol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz