Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Playing with Inks

Salutations!  I have lots of spray inks and had some left over strips of papers from a previous project so I thought I would try to make a background with them.

This is what I started with......



Next, I put some of the strips of paper on top and sprayed them with inks.



Then, added more strips and scraps and sprayed them again.



Then added more and sprayed again.



See all the colors I used.



Once the sprays died I took all the paper off and this is what it looks like.


I haven't decided what I'm going to use it for yet. I have quite a few ideas.
I will post the finished creation when it's done!

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Go Create and Be Extraordinary!









1 comment:

  1. What fun. And you've got all those colored strips of paper to use, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz