Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The Funkie Junkie 12 Tags of Christmas Week #11

Here is my week #11 tag! I'm up to date now! Linda's tag had snowflakes on her tag and I'm a sucker for snowflakes on holiday cards, tags and gifts. 


This tag already had some blue acrylic ink on it so I just added my new favorite paint, Folk Art Extreme Glitter paint. You have to try it.  You can put it on think for that ultimate sparkle or a thin layer, like this tag, for just enough sparkle.

Here is a close up of the sparkle. I hope you can see. 


It comes in many colors and so much fun to use. I also added some more paint with dabbers in pearl and silver.  The snowflakes down the side is a ribbon. The large snowflake is actually an ornament that comes in a pack of 8 from Michaels. Also from Michaels Recollection designs are the small snowflakes and dots.  The "25" is grungeboard.

Thanks so much for stopping by.




3 comments:

  1. Oh, my goodness. This looked great before I saw the sparkle. The sparkle hits it out of the park. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so drawn to snowflakes this season and your tag is completely stunning, Karen. Love the deep aqua color and the texture is sensational. Beautiful 25 too! Another fabulous entry into the FJ 12 tags! Thanks SO much for keeping it going.

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz