Friday, August 26, 2011

Happy Birthday!

Salutations!  One of my co-workers asked me to create a card for her grandson's 4th birthday. She told me he loves Thomas the Tank Engine, Cars, and Batman. I'm not very good at little kids cards but remembered I made cards for her granddaughter and they were really for their mother (she keeps them displayed!).  Once I remembered that a flood of ideas came into my head.


Yes, that is her grandson! I found coloring book pages of Thomas and all his friends. I couldn't resist adding his face to the character.  It's hard to see but the balloons were colored then I added diamond glaze and added the strings.

How did I do?

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Go Create and Be Extraordinary!



1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz