Sunday, August 28, 2011

Crows, Crows and Crows!

Salutations!  I have a tag to show you today but I wanted to explain how I made the background.  The background wasn't planned it just happened.  When I work in my art journals and use Liquidtex acrylic paint I let the excess paint drip on my craft sheet.  Then I use tags to pick up all that extra paint. I do that all the time and now have a pile of tags to use with a start of a background.  This tag had different shades of blue and I added distress inks in orange marmalade and vintage photo. Then stamped the Crows scene stamp from Stampendous, added the book paper on the top plus the Halloween ribbon.


The inks and paint made a real spooky background for this stamp. I love the way it came out. So instead of cleaning up your excess paint with a paper towel use a tag! 

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Go Create and Be Extraordinary!




1 comment:

  1. What a great idea - and you couldn't have gotten a better background for that if you had been specifically making it with your stamp in mind! Very nice.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz