Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Inky Artsy Card!

Salutations! I've been having fun with inks and acrylic paints. I had a great time creating this tag card and I love all the colors.


This is the inside which is under the small tag:


I made the background with distress inks and water and then added stamped images with distress inks and jet black archival ink.

Supplies:  Distress Inks in spiced marmalade, broken china, worn lipstick; warm white acrylic paint; jet black achival ink; Stamps: Unity Itty Bitty Stamp The Little Things, HOTP Fancy a Cuppa, and Rubber Soul, Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Collection Spring Sprung and Bitty Grunge, orange ribbon and fancy brad from my stash.

That's it for now! I'm running into my craft room to play with more inks.

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Go Create and Be Extraordinary!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz