Sunday, March 6, 2011

Rain, Rain, Go Away! But Think Happy Thoughts

Salutations!  It's been a very rainy day today! I shouldn't complain 1) it's not snow, 2) its a perfect day for the craft room, and 3) it's not snow. Oh I said that already. Today I did a lot of playing around. I have quite a few things I haven't used yet so it was a perfect day. I did work on some small canvas that are 2"x2".  So cute!  I do have one to share with you.


Isn't it cute? I think I'm going to add an eye screw so it can hang anywhere.

Supples: Acrylic paint in vanilla, turquoise, concord grape, bright pink, seaside; grungeboard wings painted with picket fencse distress crackle paint, the smallest daisy in the set from Heartfelt Creations called Daisy Patch Flowers; sentiment is from Inkadinkado; pink wire and crystals for butterfly.

Thats it for now. Thanks so much for stopping by.

Go Create and Be Extraordinary!

1 comment:

  1. Love this little canvas. Cute!

    And thanks for your comment on my cupcake card - glad you liked it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz