Sunday, November 28, 2010

Happy Everything!

Salutations! I spent Thanksgiving visiting my daughter in Chicago and did it go by fast! WOW! It was very cold while we were there and of course windy! Thanksgiving we get up early and go watch the Thanksgiving Day Parade. It's like New York's but not nearly as large. We have reservations every year for a very yummy dinner and the best part is the Chocolate Mocha Pecan Pie! My daughter and I save desserts for later in the evening. After dinner we do our annual walk (have to make room for dessert!) around Chicago looking at the lights and window shop. Chicago is such a beautiful city but with the holidays the decorations are outstanding. 

Today I thought I would show you a picture I took of the city from Navy Pier. I'm not the greatest photographer but I love to play with all the settings. The one thing I haven't mastered yet is taking a pictures at night.  The beautiful shots of the stream of lights from cars going down a street or over a bridge are wonderful. I love those shots. This time I wanted to do the same thing but with the city scape.


I thought this was different and fun. Yes, I was actually trying to do this! I really like this shot. I love modern art so this shot for me is my modern art in photography.   Thats it for today.  I will have Christmas cards to show you soon.  Thanks so much for stopping by!

Go Create and Be Extraordinary!

1 comment:

  1. What an unusual photo, love the way you played with it, very windy looking!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz