Sunday, November 21, 2010

Gift Card Holder

Salutations! With a large cup of tea I went to my craft room and decided to use more paper scraps to make this gift card holder.  It was trial and error in deciding how big I wanted it. This one is 2.5" x 3.5" and fits a gift card perfectly. I still have to do a little tweaking so I can make a template to use over and over.  The back, which I forgot to photograph, has a Velcro closing with a tiny red tassel.


I did make a few Christmas cards but some of the embellishments are still drying. When I make cards I piece together everything on the card before I use any adhesive. I usually have a two or three cards in process at once mixing and matching embellishments.  This may sound nutsy but I find that if I take a picture of the card, with cell phone, it helps me see it in a different light before I finalize it.

That's it for now. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! I hope you all get to share some wonderful time with your families.

Go Create and Be Extraordinary!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz