Sunday, February 12, 2017

Photography Fun

Hi Everyone!

I've been playing with my cell camera and having lots of fun with an App called Photolab.

 This is the Willow tree down the street from my house.


Here it is after I finished editing it.


There are so many different styles and layers that I can play on it all night.  Here are a few more.




These metal deer are in my living room. I was playing with the light coming in from the window.




Here is what it looks like after I edited it in the App.


Here are some other photographs I edited. I can't find the original pictures. These are pictures taken outside.






I'll leave you with one of me. I'm also love playing with Snapchat.



That's all for now.
Thank you for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz