Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Purple Water Lilies - SOLD

Hi Everyone!
I created this 12x12 canvas for a breast cancer event that was held in October.  The wonderful thing is that I sold it before the event.
It was very exciting for me and the event!


 
The Crafter’s Workshop provided me with stencils and mediums to create this project.
The opinions I share are solely my own because I do love to use them.
 
Created on a 12x12 stretched canvas, acrylic paints, modeling paste, and The Crafter's Workshop stencils (Koi Pond, Wildflowers, Lotus Blossom, Messy Script Bit)
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
 

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning!!!The purples are totally delicious!!! Well done on the sale before the event!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps...love the new look of the blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz