Tuesday, April 26, 2016

What would you put in your pond?

Koi.
They come in such lovely colors but very expensive.

So I put painted my pond and chose the colors of my Koi.


This painting was created in Yupo with
Liquitex High Flow and Fluorescent Soft Body Acrylics

The Crafter's Workshop provided me with stencils to create this project. The opinions I share are solely my own because I do love to use them.




Sorry no step out pictures.
I was lost in the painting.
You can see all the new Crafter's Workshop stencils HERE!
And buy them at Scrapbook.com.

Thanks so much for stopping by!





2 comments:

  1. Wow Karenliz! Your flowing ,swirling water colors are reminiscent of Mone't! Beautiful- truly one of my favorites!! (hint hint)xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Karenliz - your fish must surely manifest in reality with that glorious painting paving the way!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz