Saturday, December 19, 2015

Bright, Bold, Fun, Orange, Yellow and Pink


Hi.
 
I think this is the first year I didn't get Christmas cards made.
Well, I made one.
Usually I would be posting them all during December.
But I have been working on small abstracts but I keep screwing them up and having to change them completely to something else.
 
Today, I have another 5x7 piece on mixed media paper.
I had an accident with this one too.
I didn't take it off my table and playing with modeling paste some got on it.
Sooooo...Stencils to the rescue!
 
On the background I used the Love Remnant stencil.
The Mini Butterflight stencil I used to cover up the spots.
Can you tell?
Used the two larger butterflies to hide the spots.
 
I love the bright colors.


 
The Crafter's Workshop Stencils:
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!



1 comment:

  1. Love those bright colors as well Karenliz! Hooray for mistakes(that turn out well!)
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz