Friday, August 7, 2015

Summertime Sea Creatures and Purging Time

Hi Everyone!
 
Here is what I made for my blog post on The Crafter's Workshop blog.
 
 
Head on over to the blog HERE and see how I created it.
 
While you are there check out the other Design Team Member's creations.
 
 
I will be posting less in August as I'm trying to rearrange and purge my art room. It's amazing when I find things I bought but never used. I have 8 drawers left to go through. I'm missing so many things that it's just time to get it all done.
 
So far I have one huge plastic bin full of stuff that I will be donating to a scrapbooking breast cancer event in October. I have a feeling I will have to buy another bin!
 
How many times have your purged and rearranged your art area?
 
Don't forget to click the links in the upper right corner of my blog to like my Facebook page and follow me on Instagram!
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
 

 

3 comments:

  1. I just love this! It looks so refreshing and tropical. Vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favs Karenliz!!
    How is the purging going- still going?? teehee
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz