Wednesday, July 22, 2015

I Love Black and White

Hello! Welcome back.
I'm in the process of going through all my pictures and uploading them for safe keeping.
It's such a long process.
Anyway I found a few creations that I have never shared here on the blog.
I will be sharing them with you during the next few days.

First up is a black and white piece.
I love the little angel.
I have many old/vintage photo that I have accumulated over the years.
I have quite a few of these frames.
I bought them for $1 in Joann's.


I used black, white and silver paint plus crackle paste.


I also used glass beads. Here is a close up.


I'm going to try a series of paintings in black and white.
I'm enjoying this combination.

Thanks so much for stopping by!




4 comments:

  1. I'm loving your black and white explorations and can really look forward to a series on this. There's something so powerful about this combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeousness! Now I see what you were saying when you were referring to my grandmother's wedding photo! Stunning Karenliz! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz