Friday, April 24, 2015

What was I thinking?

I haven't a clue.
I just went with it.

I challenged myself to use whatever was on table to create a tag.

The colors are not pretty. LOL

This is what it looked like when I didn't know what else to do with it.


What would you do?
Weird colors.
Don't like the white of the modeling paste.
Love the textures.

YOU GLAZE IT WITH BLACK.


Wipe it off and add more gold.


Still not sure I like it but it was an interesting color combination.

What colors are on your table?
Use them to create a tag!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!





1 comment:

  1. I love the color combo- but i am a bit weird also! I think the glaze of black is awesome- maybe another glaze of quin magenta on top?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz