Sunday, March 1, 2015

Art Journal Play Time with New TCW Stencils!

My god-daughter, Cassidy, and I had a wonderful weekend playing with The New 2015 Crafter's Workshop Stencils. You can see them all HERE.

The best place to play with new stencils is my art journals.
I have no step by step but I will list all the stencils we used (that I remember) with links at the end.

Here is my journal page.


For the top of her head I used scraps.
I keep all sorts of pieces of paper and I'm trying to get rid of them.
Here is a close up.


The tulips at the top is a photograph I took in Chicago.
The rest are just scraps I keep for that special occasion.

Here is Cassidy's page.


Before you ask, the fairy stencil I bought in Hobby Lobby (Two Fairies).
It was the last one and I gave it to her so I don't know who manufactured it.

Here is the list of new stencils we used from The Crafter's Workshop.



I'm am linking this to Balzer Designs Art Journal Every Day

Thanks so much for stopping by!



2 comments:

  1. I looked to see who manufactured the fairy stencil and on the packaging it says Show Offs. and on the back it has the Hobby Lobby website so maybe it is a Hobby Lobby brand. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz