Monday, January 12, 2015

Any You Want: Art Journal Page Step by Step

This year I'm really trying to use up all my scraps, stickers, and embellishments.
I have no many I just don't use.

First I used rub-ons, stickers and Distress Paints on the background.


I used a slide mount, fortune, scraps of paper to finish it.


I also added these plastic pearls, tiny glass beads and fabric flower to add to the page.


Here is the finished page.



Thanks so much for stopping by!

Like me on Facebook
Check out my art on Flickr 











3 comments:

  1. +karenliz, I love the unadorned background! How on earth did you cover that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how this came together. That is one of my favorite things about mixed media ! Making all these interesting elements come together!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz