Thursday, December 4, 2014

Thanksgiving in Chicago

I was in Chicago for Thanksgiving.
My daughter did all the cooking.

Left on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving and it was snowing a little.
The plane had to be de-iced.



Black Friday we were on State Street but the only place where it was crowded was in front of Macy's windows. Other than that there was no one out. It was really weird.



Saturday the temperate was 54. It felt like Spring.
After breakfast we walked around.

I took these in an alley on State Street.
This trip I didn't take very many pictures.






Love this.


Mural made up of 4x4 tiles.



Love this at the Roosevelt Station.


We did make ornaments Saturday too.
That will be in another future post.

Thanks so much for stopping by!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz