Friday, October 31, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAYLYN!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Today is my daughter's 26th birthday. 
She said she feels like a true adult because the last step at this age was buying her own health insurance as she's no longer on her father's plan.
She's probably right!

She lives far from me.
I miss her everyday especially today!

BUT I take her birthday off every year to celebrate.
Hey, anything for a day off, right?

Today's tag is called My Turn Next!  



I love these cute little monsters.
The background was created with The Crafter's Workshop Stencil TCW437 Texturized with modeling paste and acrylic inks.

Kaylyn, I hope you have an amazing day!
Happy Birthday!


Thanks so much for stopping by!








1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz