Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Art Journal: Confidence

I'm very excited to say tax season is over! YEAH!
Well, at least part one. The next big due date is October 15th.
That one is really the worse one.
 
I did create here and there over the week.
Mostly because I need to get rid of my stress and art has a way of doing that for me.
 
Here is a journal page I created using The Crafter's Workshop stencil, #448 Four Faces, designed by Julie Fei-Fan Balzer. The page already had a background of paint and I added one of the faces with modeling paste. I let it dry a bit then sprayed it with water and added drops of ink. The inks spreads though out the paste.
 
I'm going to join in Julie's Art Journal Every Day with this page.
You should click on the link above and see everyone's fabulous pages.
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz