Saturday, September 7, 2013

In Disguise


You ever have one of those projects that came together quickly and you absolutely love it.
Well, that's this one.
I bought Seth Apter's new stencils a while ago and love them.
They are great for giving your creations lots of layers.
Seth's blog, The Altered Page, gives me so much inspiration and his stencils are perfect!
 
This mixed media piece is called
 
IN DISGUISE
 
 
 
I had so much fun making this.
All the butterflies are images I have collected for so many years.
This time I printed them all so I have them in my stash.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
 

3 comments:

  1. This is just brilliant Karenliz. Love the color, the background layers, and those eyes peeking through the butterflies!! Thanks for showing what can beauty can be made using the stencils.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE this! So beautiful. I love the detail. I love the color on the eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool is that!?!? Love the layering and the terrific eyes. Your blog looks great - lots of fabulous new projects - maybe you can add BlogLovin' for an easy-follow option?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz