Saturday, August 3, 2013

Corn Flowers

 
For some reason I keep focusing on this one stencil, Corn Flowers (TCW375). I have two sizes, 6x6 and 12 x 12. This is a mixed media piece on watercolor paper (4x6). I am going to frame it.
 
First I added stamps to the background with jet black archival ink.
 
 
Second, I added acrylic paints to the background.
 
 
 
I finished it with a tag and corn flowers (white acrylic paint). I also used the tiny circles stencil (TCW361). Another favorite!
 
 
I have been buying frames for many of my creations. I will post pictures of with and without frames in a post in the future. It's amazing what a frame does for art work.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Karenliz
Anyone else having problems uploading pictures in blogger?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz