Thursday, June 27, 2013

TAG YOUR IT! Weekly Tag Project

WELCOME TO TAG YOUR IT!

Like many of you I use my tags to pick up all the extra inks and paints on my craft sheet.  I have so many tags now with many forms of colors on them. I decided to post once a week showing you the tag I picked (with my eyes closed) and show you what I created with it.

Today is my first tag.  Sorry to say I was so excited to start this project that I forgot to take a picture of the tag before I started.  Sooooooo picture this tag with only yellow paint on it.

 
 
I used white acrylic paint to make the stars through a home made stencil. The white dots are made with a white pen.  The Zia Fly is from Stamp Zia and sadly they are going out of business on July 7th.  They are selling their stamps at 50% off. I stamped the fly on scrap paper and fussy cut it out. I stamped the small star in yellow.
 
I'm using this one for a bookmark.
 
Here is a close up:
 
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Stay tuned for the next TAG YOUR IT!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz