Sunday, June 24, 2012

Art Journal Every Day

Sorry I haven't been around lately. You all know that when you are in your art room too much so many other things don't get done.  Well, that's what I've been doing playing catch up with the house, laundry, etc.  Boring stuff.

Today I have an art journal page for Julie Balzer's Art Journal Every Day. I've been playing with distress inks and water.  This page is probably not finished yet. I decided to walk away and go back to it. It needs a background of sorts but I haven't decided what to do yet.



I decided to try my hand at drawing weird flowers. The quote my niece told me about and I love it. Not sure if I like the page yet. I think once its finished my perspective will change. Well that's it for now. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. Hello! I know what you mean, I've been trying to catch up on my chores too. I really like your art journal page, those crazy flowers are so fun. It looks done to me but I'm sure whatever else you decide to add will be beautiful.

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog for the "Well OWL Be" Blog Hop & for visiting/following my nieces blog. I really appreciate your support :D. Take Care!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flowers look like something out of Dr. Suess books! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz