Sunday, January 29, 2012

Be Happy!

I've been making many background papers with stamps, inks, paints, and templates/stencils. By the time I finished a few backgrounds I had stuff everywhere!  I usually make my backgrounds on 12x12 watercolor paper but I had a few pieces that are 5x5 and decide to try it on a smaller scale for this card.



I found lots of plastic embroidery shapes (circles, stars, hearts, triangles) in my local craft store and used them as templates. They are so much fun to use.  For this one I used the circle and triangle shapes and only used blue and orange for color.

Thanks so much for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. It looks like you have been having messy fun this week. This turned out really cool. I love the colors and texture.

    Jen :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz