Thursday, September 1, 2011

Ponder

Salutations! Today instead of showing you a journal page I took a 12x12 piece of watercolor paper and thought of it as a journal page.  I just did whatever my hands wanted me to do. I'm not a 12x12 person and usually I look at the blank page and nothing happens. I just like to work on smaller sizes. This time since I thought of it as a journal page my hands took over and it was a great stress reliever, very calming.


I used Liquidtex acrylic paints, spray inks, scraps of paper, crafters workshop templates, book paper and stamps. Not sure if I like it 100% but I think I'll frame it and hang it in my craft room.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Go Create and Be Extraordinary!




1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz