Sunday, January 23, 2011

It's time for more photographs! Blue Jay

Salutations!  After the last snow storm there was a beautiful Blue Jay in my willow tree. He stayed in the tree for over 30 minutes so I had fun trying to get a shot of him. My camera is a Canon Digital Regel XTi with Canon Zoom Lens EF-S 55-250mm.  The shots would have come out better with a bigger zoom lens. I've been keeping my camera on manual and playing with lots of settings.



The next picture was very, very, dark. This was my attempt at fixing it in Photoshop Essentials. Hopefully after tax season I will have more time to take a class in photoshop. Right now I'm not sure what I'm doing!



The next one is my favorite. He kept flying around and only staying on a branch for a brief time. I finally got him when he looked right at me.  I snapped the shot and he flew away!



Thats it for now. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Go Create and Be Extraordinary!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos Karenliz, I especially like the first one, you should start printing toppers with all your beautiful photos & sell them like digi stamps, I would be first in the queue!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen,

    What beautiful photos! LOVE THEM!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz