Wednesday, December 8, 2010

String Art Christmas Card

Salutations! I thought I would show you a Christmas card tonight. Cleaning my craft room I found so many things I bought but never used. I've been wanting to do more string art on my cards and I found this precut Spirelli ornament that would be perfect for a card.


Supplies: Precut Spirelli ornament; silver and gold thread, Paper is from a photo mat tablet from Little Yellow Bicycle called 25 Days of Christmas, the two small chipboard pieces I found in my stash and a 5.5" x 5.5" white card.

That's it for tonight. I hope you like my card. Thanks so much for stopping by.

Go Create and Be Extraordinary



2 comments:

  1. Karenliz, that is a BEAUTIFUL card. I love doing string art as well - but you are way ahead of me in designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your string art! You did a great job with it and I love your card design too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz