Friday, October 22, 2010

The Witches Halloween Tea


Our tea time on Halloween day
Is oh so special in every way
The brew is hot from the cauldron dark
Over a roaring fire with lots of sparks
We rest our bones for our evening flight
On brooms we will soar to the greatest height
We sit and ponder on Halloweens of the past
And the hexes, potions and spells we have cast
So on Halloween night look up at the sky
You may see us on our brooms flying so high
But don’t turn your back on us this time of year
Black hats and cute smiles can be something to fear!
By Karenliz

This photo inspired me to write this poem.  I've always loved this picture. I've had it for a long time and I don't know where it came from. For all I know they could be nuns!  If anyone knows anything about this picture I would like to hear from you. 

Thats it for now!  Go Create and Be Extraordinary!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz