Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Scraptoberfest 2013

October 5th I was very excited to attend Scraptoberfest. It's a breast cancer event which raises money for the immediate needs of those with breast cancer such as wigs, a mortgage payment, utilities, food, transportation, etc.

This event is an all day scrapbooking event with includes breakfast, lunch and dinner. This year they reached 100 attendees; scrapbookers, card makers and we had a few digital scrapbookers. There is a lot of prep work for this event and this year I helped and I can't believe what goes on behind the scenes. Makes me tired just thinking about it now and I didn't do that much.

This is what the room looked like the night before:

 
In the front of the room were two vendors and in the back corner there were two more vendors. Each vendor gave a percentage of their sales to the event along with a donation to be raffled.
 
Here are all the raffle prizes. 
 

 
Here is what the room looked like full of scrappers, stampers and vendors.

 
It was a lot fun. I did make three cards but usually I don't accomplish that much because I'm talking to everyone. Can't wait until next year!
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love to read your all your comments.

Karenliz